We enjoyed Seminary and Institute graduation last Saturday.  I was asked to give a spiritual thought so did a object lesson on Standing in Holy Places.  The young woman in the picture stood alone on the table and when I wiggled it she was unstable.  I asked the students what helps us stay close to God and as they answered I had them come and stand next to our young lady.  The object being that prayer, reading the scriptures, etc. help us Stand in Holy Places.  When I wiggled the table with them supporting her she wasn't afraid and had no problem being stable.

Since Stand Ye In Holy Places is the theme for our upcoming conferences I then invited them all to register to attend.  It was fun.

The graduation was short and a lot less formal than the ones we have been used to.  I suspect that will change next year.