Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday

So, today we went to Zavodskoy branch for the blessing of Andre Evgenyvitch Markelov and I got asked to stand in the circle.  Awesome.  And then we planned a birthday party Dec 14th for Zhenya - he is bringing shashlik chicken (which is like Costco rotisserie chicken only flat and different) and we are making a pork roast and mashed potatoes...this is a GUYS birthday!  A RUSSIAM MAN'S birthday!  Our branch president and his wife - who are also Zhenya and Lena's best friends - are coming, too.  It will be fun.

Mom went home after Zavodskoy and I stayed for Volzhski branch because I'm Elder's Quorum President and had the lesson today...my own, personal life history!  I got to talk for 40 minutes about myself.  It was like the best lesson ever!

Plus I got asked to speak in sacrament meeting next Sunday.  Sweet.

And mom is making pizza for lunch tomorrow for the missionaries because transfers are coming next weekend and a bunch of our missionaries are leaving and it's our ZL's birthday today.  I made a kilo of homemade Italian sausage (refer back to the Russian Man) and we bought a whole pepperoni and had it sliced up.

Mom got some olives and fungi and yucky stuff like that, too.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment