Monday, January 28, 2013

A Package

Hurray!  We received another Christmas package!  It's so awesome to get stuff from home and from our family.  We are going to have the softest feet in the world since we got foot cream and booties!  And new aprons and plenty of food coloring and icing stuff to make cookies and a gingerbread man cookie cutter, too!  Best of all - letters from Christopher and Jen and Ansel and Jonas and Owen and Sadie.  We love and miss you, too.

I think we have our year's supply of vanilla and I made dry rub using the onion powder.  We had it on chicken tonight and it was pretty good.  The brown sugar here is just that - brown sugar.  Very coarse and doesn't melt like the brown sugar in my regular dry rub.  Since I have the district president and one of the branch presidents who have challenged me to a barbecue this summer I have my work cut out for me.  The family honor is a stake.  Well, maybe just my honor...!  It's difficult but I will have to practice, practice, practice....




No comments:

Post a Comment