Monday, March 11, 2013

FHE

Fun family night - four missionaries and three investigators and two members.  Played Uno and Phase 10 as well as a game with Uno cards that is pretty fun...we'll teach it to you when we get home!  
The picture of me and two elders and a girl is - left to right - Elder Bateman, our district leader; Katya, a member; me and Elder McClure my Oregon home boy.  Elder McClure was a little reluctant to keep his hair cut but it keeps getting shorter and shorter.  You know how much I like outward signs of conformity...!  Much easier than actually BEING obedient!

These missionaries and members we associate with are incredible.  There is absolutlely no doubt I could not do what they do every day.  I have great respect for them.


By the way - I get to train the new branch clerk in the branch we live in.  Sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment