Sunday, April 14, 2013

Conference

It's interesting what we learn at conference.  I was reminded - again - about the wonderful companion I have.  Occasionally I actually do something...and then I can talk and talk and talk about what I did.  

Sherry, on the other hand, is constantly serving and working - and never says a word about it.

I think I'm the mouthpiece of our companionship and Sherry is the heart and hands.  I know she is certainly the heart and soul of our marriage and our family.

No one who knows us will disagree.  I love my companion.  Serving a mission with her is the best thing in the world.  We know that we are in the exact right place at exactly the right time.  Sherry said yesterday that she can't imagine not knowing the wonderful, faithful people we have met.

It's also kinda nice to hear our leaders mention senior missionary couples and feel satisfied that we are doing what the Lord would have us do.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment