Monday, April 7, 2014

Doing What We Love

his weekend we attended a Seminary and Institute conference in Toliatti.  I got to teach a few minutes with Zhenya translating...I love Zhenya and when he translates I am completely at ease.  Of course, he could be saying whatever he wants...I'd never know...but I just feel comfortable.  He knows me well enough to know what I'm feeling as well as what I'm saying.  He had me discuss my favorite scripture...like it's possible to have a favorite.  I talked about verse 25 in Joseph Smith's History...I have a testimony of the Savior - I know it and I know that God knows it and I can't deny it.  Pretty simple, really.

We also had to dance and got to see a couple of our missionary buddies.  The girl I am dancing with is fifteen and teaches a youth Sunday School class of her peers.  She is a great teacher and a sweetheart.  Sherry is dancing with some young guy I had to have a little talk with afterwards...





No comments:

Post a Comment